© Copyright 2019 by NPS Kalkere. All Rights Reserved.
Thank you for visiting NPS KALKERE website.
At National Public School, Kalkere we are committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect from you, and this statement outlines the school’s policy on how the school uses and manages personal data provided or collected by the school.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
National Public School may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly during pre-admissions, when you intend to admit your child in NPS or otherwise provided directly to us. Generally we collect information about an individual by way of application form filled out by you, discussion, meetings, interviews and telephone calls during and after the course of a student’s admission at the school.
NPS may collect the information mentioned below directly during the admission process which includes personal and sensitive information.
• Student’s name, Parents or Guardians name.
• Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, etc.
• Student’s age, Date of birth, details of family members, siblings, etc.
• Contact information of relatives, friends, etc, who come into contact with the school.
• Payment information, if payment information is made through cheque, net banking, credit or debit card, etc.
• Medical ailment.
• Future communication preference.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We provide information to students and parents in the form of digital or electronic communication such as email, mobile, SMS, phone call and postal mail. We collect the information to provide the progress, attendance and other information about the student’s matters related to their schooling. We also provide information on day to day administrative activities, events, celebrations, competitions, sports and others activities organised by the school.
INFORMATION SHARING AND SECURITY
The success of every business relationship depends on trust and we do not reveal any personal information outside National Public School. We are committed to keep personal information secure and have appropriate technical, physical and administrative procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
The cookies are unique bits of computer data that many major website will transfer to your computer the first time that you visit. Cookies are stored on your hard drive and may be later accessed by the website to track prior usage. Cookies may also be used to deliver customized and personalized services and information by tracking which pages a user has already visited. We do not store any of your personal information in cookies, web and beacons or other technologies on our computer. Hence, you are not required to provide any personal information through this website unless you choose to do so. We cannot guarantee confidentiality of e-mails and we therefore recommend that you do not send confidential information via e-mail. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information available at NPS is not correct or needs to be changed, you may please contact us at email@example.com for the same.
Cancellation of Admission / Refund Policy of Fees
National Public School, Kalkere reserves the right to cancel the admission / registration of the student during any period of the academic session. Once the student admission process is completed, no refund of fees to the student would be entertained.
Cancellation by the Parent
If the parent chooses to withdraw the admission of the student from the school for any reason whatsoever, no refund of amount paid would be given back. If for any reason, the parent / student has paid in excess of the required amount at any time during the academic session either by cheque, draft, credit/debit card, Electronic Fund Transfer or cash, the excess fee amount collected would be adjusted against the ensuing term payments.
Cancellation by National Public School, KALKERE
If circumstances cause National Public School, Kalkere to cancel the admission, the school will inform the student / parent concerned regarding the reasons for cancellation. In the event of the case for cancellation of admission being found genuine and legitimate, the school management will refund the fees (amount to be considered on a case to case basis) to the / student by means of a crossed cheque in favour of the name of the parent.
This website is owned and operated by the National Public School, Kalkere Administration and Staff. The website has been structured to provide information related to school and school activities and directly reflect all policies and procedures set forth by the Management. National Public School, Kalkere has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any feature or aspect of this website, for any reason; that is, without limitation, availability or equipment needed for accessing and utilizing this website.
The utilization of this school website is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth
(Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them through thoroughly and carefully. Your use of
this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. National Public
School, Kalkere reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these
Terms and Conditions of use.
Copyright and Trademark
• This website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including items such as photography, video, graphics, text, software and forms. Each of the items mentioned prior are subject to copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, display, transmit or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
• The data, information, materials, and services provided on this website are for the use to benefit the students, parents, members, and staff of National Public School, Kalkere and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure or procedure may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
• You shall not upload, e-mail, post or make available in any other fashion any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source.
Disclaimer of Warranty / Limitation of Website Liability
• Agreement: You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. National Public School, Kalkere, affiliates or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The school is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
• Limited License: National Public School, Kalkere website are for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
• Limitation of Liability : National Public School, Kalkere shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, economic, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use there of or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if School has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Post of Content
National Public School, Kalkere reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to, or posted on the website. Without limitation, National Public School, Kalkere shall have the right to remove any material that National Public School, Kalkere, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, with regard to the standards of policies and procedures set forth by National Public School, Kalkere management.
Modification of Terms
National Public School, Kalkere has the right to, at any time, change, or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means necessary in order to provide the most accurate and effective information possible. If any of the service on the website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with true, current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, and you will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, current, complete and accurate. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify National Public School, Kalkere of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. National Public School, Kalkere will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by NPS or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. You acknowledge and agree that certain services may provide password-restricted access to customer information such as names and certain terms of your contracts. By using this website and registering for such services, you consent NPS display of such information via the services and accept all risks of unauthorized access to such information. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete or NPS have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, NPS may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services or any portion thereof. You are responsible for all costs and charges, including without limitation, phone charges and telecommunications equipment that you incur in order to use the services.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impart any NPS server, or the network(s) connected to any NPS server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any NPS server or to the website, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
Materials Provided to OIS or Posted to the Website
Unless otherwise specified, NPS does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to NPS (including, without limitation, information, ideas, concepts, techniques, feedback, data, questions, comments and suggestions, or the like) or post, upload, input or submit to the website or its associated services for review by NPS, the general public, and/ or by the members of any public or private community (each a “submission” and collectively “submission”) and such submissions shall be deemed not to be confidential. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“posting”) your submission you are granting NPS, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of their businesses (including, without limitation, all NPS), including without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your submissions; to publish your name in connection with your submission; develop, manufacture, and market products incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques, and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the services and/or materials on the website.
You understand the all Submissions, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Submissions originated. This means that you, and not National Public School, Kalkere, are entirely responsible for all Submissions that you upload, post, provide, input, submit, or otherwise transmit via the website. National Public School, Kalkere does not control the Submissions posted via the website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Submissions. You understand that by using the website, you may be exposed to Submissions from others that are offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Spam E-mail and Postings
Summary of Agreement
Each of the prior Terms and Conditions of Use validates the entire agreement between National Public School, Kalkere and you, as the user or visitor of National Public School, Kalkere website. Any changes to this Terms and Conditions of Use take effect immediately.